Node.js users can also see the modules executed per transaction. In the past, the asynchronous approach, a performance advantage of Node.js, had limited monitoring. But now you can analyze single-threaded flows every 10 seconds to identify bottlenecks or error history.
- All versions 0.1.12 +
- Support all of the environments node.js available : Windows, Mac (OS X), Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, and so on.
- MMysql, Microsoft SQL, MongoDB, Redis, and more.
- Any Framework that uses Node.js base modules such as Express, Hapi, Mean, Koa, Restify, etc.
all common Framework.
Set it up quickly and easily in less than five minutes.
SaaS-based monitoring services can introduce monitoring quickly and easily. In particular, you do not need to install a monitoring collection server and an API server, and you can monitor the service simply by installing the agent on the production server. Because remote support is available, you can support in real time by professional operation personnel.
- Sign up
- Create a project and get a license
- Installing the Agent
- Restart Service
- After 5 seconds, check data