You can see statistics, including the number of runs, the average run time, and the maximum used time for SQL performed hourly. You can analyze statistics to find a slow query and find performance issues.
- Operate with PHP extension module.
- 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 NTS / ZTS (Zend Thread Safe)
- CentOS/Redhat 6.x (64bit) +
- Debian/Ubuntu 12.04 (64bit) +
- FreeBSD 10.x (64bit) +
- Oracle(Oci8), MySQL, MSSQL(mssql, sqlsrv), Postgresql(psql), Redis(phpredis), CUBRID
- PDO, MySQLi, cURL, oci8, mssql, sqlsrv, psql, phpredis, CUBRID
- Apache, PHP-FPM(Nginx)
all common Framework.
Set it up quickly and easily in less than five minutes.
SaaS-based monitoring services can introduce monitoring quickly and easily. In particular, you do not need to install a monitoring collection server and an API server, and you can monitor the service simply by installing the agent on the production server. Because remote support is available, you can support in real time by professional operation personnel.
- Sign up
- Create a project and get a license
- Installing the Agent
- Restart Service
- After 5 seconds, check data