Easily manage your servers with various dashboards.
- Identify all statuses
- Notify per process
- Compare servers
- Multiple dashboards for integrated monitoring make it easy to see the overall status of your system in real time, even on more than 1000 servers.
- You can set a minimum/maximum threshold for the number of specific processes, CPU usage, and memory usage. You can apply the same alert policy to multiple servers.
- Select the indicators you want to see and analyze the situation in a composite way. Provides the ability to select and compare specific servers.
WhaTap Server Monitoring
Easy and quick installation
It can be installed in less than a minute, and can be applied in an environment where adoption is urgent.
Easy setup and quick application
Intuitive screen configuration for easy monitoring without extra training.
Detect changes in detail
Collects in 5 seconds for transient metrics such as CPU, disk I/O. Provides 20 second-period process monitoring.
Cloud, physical server, Hybrid environment OK
Beyond physical servers, you can monitor a variety of cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, GCE, and Aliyun, all at once.
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7 +
CentOS / RedHat
- CentOS(5, 6, 7) & RedHat
- Amazon AMI Linux also supported
Ubuntu / Debian
- Ubuntu(12.0.4 +)
- Debian(6.0 +)
Simply install in 5 steps
in less than 5 minutes
- Sign up
- Create a project and get a license
- Installing the Agent
- Restart Service
- After 5 seconds, check data